Hunter Valley Vineyards, Restaurants & Cellar Doors
The Hunter Valley is home to over 150 exceptional wine producers, from boutique family owned vineyards to premium brands. vineyards-and-wineries
There are over 60 restaurants in the area along with The Hunter Valley Gardens, a number of golf courses, cheese tasting, chocolate makers, breweries, distilleries, art galleries, horse riding, day spas, hot air ballooning, markets and shopping, the Hunter Valley Vineyards are an essential destination for tourists and locals alike.Around a 45 minute drive from the The Warners Bay Executive Apartments, a trip to the Hunter Valley Wine Country is well worth your visit. These are just some of the outstanding cellar doors, restaurants and activities right at your doorstep
Here are some of our favourites
- Tulloch Wines tullochwines.com.au
- De luliis Wines dewine.com.au
- McLeish mcleishestatewines.com.au
- Pepper Tree Wines peppertreewines.com.au
- GunDog Estate gundogestate.com.au
- Tamburlaine Organic Wine tamburlaine.com.au
- Blaxland Inn blaxlandinn.com.au
- Hunter Valley Gardens huntervalleygardens.com.au
- Balloon Aloft balloonaloft.com
Getting there... One of the best and most exciting ways is by helicopter from the Lake Macquarie Airport, just a short drive south of our motel. Now that sounds like the perfect way to impress your loved one.
Skyline Aviation offer Helicopter joy flight, pilot training and complete helicopter maintenance and heavy lift services. With the Hunter Valley Wineries on our doorstep chartering a helicopter can make for a very romantic lunch at one of the many wineries the hunter has to offer.
- Skyline Helicopter Flights – Take a scenic flight around Hunter Valley